- On the chart paper, use gum to draw the various simple shapes like square, rectangle, triangle, heart, circle, oval, star.
- Draw it randomly and make one big and the other small.
- Ask you child to sprinkle glitter over the shapes.Glue the shapes for which you are going to add glitter.Do it one by one, otherwiese the glitter will spread to all the shapes.
- Make it more colourful.
- Remove the extra glitter by tapping on the back side of the paper.
- Now its is time for practising the names of each shape. Say it aloud and let the child follow you. You can also say the colour of the shapes.