- Any number of children can play this game. This is basically for kindergarten children who are learning 3 letter words.
- Each child is asked an AT word with hints.
- Children who give right answers should be praised and those who fail should be told, the word.
- An example of AT words:
1) You play with this. Answer: BAT.
2) The name of the animal that mews. Answer: CAT.
3) You sleep on the floor in this. Answer: MAT.
4) When you eat too much, you become like this. Answer: FAT.
5) You wear this when I go out in the sun. Answer: HAT.
6) Eat this breakfast cereal, it is good for you. Answer: OAT.
7) My mother was happy and did this to my back. Answer: PAT.
8) This animal is scared of cats. Answer: RAT.
8) You did this on a chair. Answer: SAT.