- The team to start quizzing is chosen by a toss.
- The quizzing team asks a question which the other team has to answer.
- If that team fails to answer the quizzing team gets a point, otherwise the answering team gets a point.
- The other team now turns quizzing and the game continues with each team trying to out beat the other team.
- Target points are fixed and the team getting the maximum points first turns the winner.
Some questions for an animal quiz could be(based on the children ages:
1) Which is the gray animal that is huge and has a long trunk? Elephant.
2) Which is the spotted animal with a long neck? Giraffe.
3) Which is the animal that runs very fast? Cheetah
4) Which animal jumps on trees and loves banana and peanuts? Monkey.
5) Which animal is the king of the forest? Lion.
6) Which animal is called the ship of the desert? Camel.
7) Which animal looks like a horse and has stripes? Zebra.
8) Which animal having stripes belongs to the cat family? Tiger.
9) Which is the animal that can run and was used in battles and wars? Horse
10) Which animal has big horns and spots on its body? Deer.